Saturday 4 September 2010

Quick Fire Review: L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes



In keeping with my current mascara addiction, I picked up the latest offering from L'Oreal, Volume Million Lashes.


The brush is rubber, quite flexible and rather short.



The Results: I'm neither blown away or bitterly disappointed by million lashes, I wouldn't say it "millionises" my lashes but it does give me some length and volume.


The one MAJOR downfall with the mascara is the formulation, it's soo wet that it get EVERYWHERE if you're not careful, don't you dare sneeze for at least ten minutes after application unless you're going for the Alice Cooper look.

I'm going to let it dry out a little bit to see if we have a better product but at the moment, i'm afraid i'm not a big fan.

How Much Is It?: RRP £10.99 
Where from?: Boots, Superdrug etc! 

 Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hate wet mascaras!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for review, I shan't bother, as I dislike wet mascaras!! It looks nice on your lashes though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loreal mascaras have never impressed me1

    www.kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the brush looks a little scary ! lovee your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...