Thursday 3 November 2011

Lost & Found.







You may recall me mourning the loss of a Sephora jumbo eyeliner pencil that appeared to disappear in transit, turns out I'd put it away 'for safekeeping' in the box of my MUFE HD foundation, and may have actually done a little dance when I found it. The reason? It's bloody lovely! 

I picked this Jumbo Eyeliner in the shade 06 Copper on a whim, I was lured by it's silky smooth texture and the promise of 12 hr wear. 

It reminded me a lot of the Urban Decay Glide On 24/7 Shadow Pencils, that retail for about £14 in the UK, so I was hoping for a similar product for 9.

To put it briefly, It's definitely in the same league. 

It applies smoothly and it a beautiful, rich copper colour. It doesn't crease on me, but that doesn't mean to say it won't on you! I can however, report that these things are waterproof. Only an oil based make up remover will budge this from my eyelids. I can actually imagine this being great for the summer. 

What makes this stand out is the fact that it can be applied in seconds, and make me look like I've been packing on colour like nobodies business. I'm all about instant gratification... 

I almost feel bad for spilling the beans about this product as I know it's almost impossible to get hold of in the UK. Yet another reason Sephora needs to come back! 

What do you think? 

Laura xx


4 comments:

  1. The colour is stunning! Definitely goes with the fall trend (Why do I use the word 'fall'? I'm British! Haha) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour , it looks lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...