Tuesday 1 November 2011

October Winners & Losers.




WINNERS

MAC Rebel
ELF Coral Blush
Connock Nourishing Hand Cream*
Gold Ring
Barry M Navy Nail Paint
Barry M Touch of Magic
NARS Penny Lane Cream Blush 
MUFE HD/Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Combo

I've been trying desperately to mix it up in the make up department this month, I'd got into a bit of a rut with my products and needed to start actually using the stuff I own. MAC Rebel & Barry M Touch of Magic lipsticks have come out on top this month, both applied as lip stains. They leave a sheer just bitten colour to my lips and add just the right amount of winter berry for daytime. 
Despite trying to branch out, I've been faithful to two cheek products this month, NARS Penny Lane Cream Blush is nearly done so I've been devoting myself to it the name of project 10 pan. ELF Mineral Blush in Coral has also made a comeback this month, I'm definitely favouring the subtle flush of colour on the cheeks this month and letting my lips do the talking... 
To continue with the theme of trying something new, I've broken my never-ending affair with OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and I'm really enjoying wearing Barry M Navy Nail Paint. It's a variation of theme but it's a beaut. 
I've previously mentioned the virtues of Connock Nourishing Hand Cream so go and read all about it here
Similarly, I won't bore you with another rave about my latest foundation love, so go and read about my MUFE HD/Estee Lauder DWL potion here... 
Finally, I'm still obsessed with my multi band gold ring from France...it had to be included! 

LOSERS


I can't quite believe I'm about to do this...but Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is a loser this month! 
I think we need to go on a break, as I just don't feel like I'm getting the benefits I used to get from it. 
I'm sorry Liz, it's not you, it's me...! 

What are your winners & losers this month? 

Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. My first bottle of Cleanse & Polish was amazing after a month, and since then I've gone through 1.5 bottles and it just wasn't the same again :( Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yu, I got to about the same point too, maybe it's a 1.5 bottle thing?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...