Friday 18 November 2011

Striking A 'Cord'.

We may have just reached a new low in title related puns...

If you haven't guessed already, I'm dedicated this outfit post to my new love. A pair of Topshop High Waisted Black Cords. 








I went in with the full intention of buying some black 'Leigh' jeans, but on a whim took these into the changing rooms as well, I obviously left with these instead. They just felt more 'sturdy' and according to the Topshop lady in the changing rooms, were less likely to go baggy like most of  the Topshop jeans I've had.

I can't appear to find the exact pair I bought online, but these appear similar! The ones I bought weren't 'Jamie' cords but how different can they be?

Cords: Topshop 
Shoes: Primark 
Jumper: H&M 
Waistcoat: F21 
Scarf: Topshop 

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving cords recently, I must pick some up! And I love that jumper, is it recent? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @natalielinsay I picked it up about 3 days ago :) I found this colour behind a few others, so you might have to dig around, but it's worth it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, especially the trousers. I must hunt them down xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...