Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hydraluron. Yes Please.


Before I begin, I'll acknowledge the obvious. This is a Grade A Hype Product...BUT as far as I'm concerned, its the real deal. 

I was really suffering with tight dry skin, especially on my forehead and cheeks and my beloved Caudalie SOS Serum bit the dust. So, being the diligent and sensible beauty fanatic I am I went straight for the queen of good and proper skincare advice, Caroline Hirons, much raved about recommendation and jumped on the Hironsluron bandwagon. 

Well, I trust Caroline for a reason. It's bloody brilliant. 

I was initially surprised to see that it was a far thinner, gel texture than I'd anticipated but it does exactly what it professes. The hyaluronic acid works its magic and literally sucks any moisture straight into your skin. A dose of Hydraluron literally turns most good moisturisers into a wonder treatment. I haven't had any tightness in my skin since I began to use this and it generally feels plumper and more hydrated. Winner. 

For a far more indepth and eloquent review, click here



xx

4 comments:

  1. This winter more than ever I have been suffering from the same thing, my normal day and night moisturiser is just not touching the problem my skin never feels fully hydrated. I'm hoping this may be the answer!

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this sounds fab, I always suffer from dry skin on my nose which is annoying as I have oily skin otherwise. Might see if this helps on my nose :)

    Charlee
    Charmed Charlee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...