Thursday 14 March 2013

Skincare Additions/Re-Additions.


So, back story. My beloved Caudalie SOS Serum, Origins A Perfect World AND Vitazing pretty much bit the dust all within a week of eachother. It's the vicious skincare circle I always find myself in. 

Deciding to embrace my intrepid beauty blogger I took heed of Laura's advice, all in the name of research (forever fickle) and picked up the NUXE Serum Creme Fraiche de Beaute from the Escentual bargain french pharmacy sale


First impressions are more than favourable. I'm thoroughly throwing the product in at the deep. I'm currently battling with a post cold dehydrated mug, but it has stepped up to the plate, applies like a dream and leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated. 


Now, re-additions. This must be my third or forth pot of A Perfect World from Origins, It's been a long term staple and no other cream seems to cut it like this one does. But, I'm currently foxed. Without getting too autistic about a cream, It feels slightly different and It's thrown me off. The pot definitely feels like it has a cheaper lid (too rain man for you yet?) but more importantly the cream itself feels thicker, smells slightly different and just seems, well, reformulated. I can't find anything to back this up and it may just be me. To be investigated. 

What are your skincare staples? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...