Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Big Perfume Project.


Everybody loves a good fragrance, and I'm definitely guilty of being a bit of a perfume hoarder. 
Enter the Big Perfume Project 2011. 
It's actually become a bit more of challenge than I originally thought, perfume doesn't diminish half as fast as I thought it did...
However, I've cleared through a few favourites and finished up some not so favourites, but it's all in the name of the BPP2011. 
  

So far Jimmy Choo, Nina by Nina Ricci & *ahem* Katie Price Stunning have been all drained. I was loathed to finish Nina as it's my all time favourite perfume, and I'm already missing squirting a bit of Jimmy on a regular basis. I must admit these three feel like the cheaters way out as they were my most used. Now the challenge really begins! 

If I can finish at least another two bottles I'm going to treat myself to something new, I've got my eye (and nose) on Vera Wang's Lovestruck, what do you think? I'm trying to plough through a large bottle of Rock Princess but wouldn't mind branching out. 

I'll keep you updated on the progress and please let me know if you're doing the same! 

Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...