Thursday 22 December 2011

Festive Nails: Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle & OPI Bastille My Heart

If you haven't noticed, I've been loving a bit of glitter on my nails. This OPI/Deborah Lippmann combination is the perfect festive treat. 




Just stick a coat of OPI's gorgeous red shimmer on as a base coat, then slick a coat or two of Razzle Dazzle on top...then sit back and marvel at your sparkly digits. 



You may recognise Razzle Dazzle as one of Glossybox's December Box treats, I love it! More importantly, I adore this month's Glossybox. It's my favourite yet. Even trumping the HD Brows Box, and you know how much I adore that palette! 

Expect mini reviews on most of the product in the next few days, there are some corkers in there! 

xxx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...