Tuesday 6 December 2011

Products I'm Loving Right Now.




Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Perfume
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie 
Label M Shine Spray
Prestige 'My Blackest Lashes' Mascara
Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

I appear not to have posted anything for the past week, lets remedy that with a good old favourites post! 

If you've read my post on the Dermalogica Skin Kit here, you may recognise this mini skin prep scrub. It's really done the job so far and I'm considering getting the full size when it runs out. In other news, I'm currently embarking on a massive perfume project - basically using them all up - as I really cannot justify a new scent until I've atleast drained a few bottles. The upside to this is that I've rediscovered some killer fragrances. Vivienne Westwood Boudoir wasn't a fragrance I ever thought I'd go for, but it's a lovely feminine powdery scent that, not surprisingly, evokes the feeling of sitting at a dressing table, touching up your lipstick in a mirror surrounded by lightbulbs. 
To continue with the theme of scent, I'm back on the Christmas Cookie bandwagon. When I start to burn this bad boy, you know that Santa is coming to town. 
I appear to have been leading with my nostrils in this favourites instalment as the first thing I want to rave about when I think about the Label M Shine Spray is that smells divine, like watermelons. It helps that it does a good job of keeping my hair shiny and healthy looking, bonus points all around. 
Finally, it's over to the mascaras. I'm a little bit loathed to mention Prestige's My Blackest Lashes as it has apparently disappeared from the British High Street. I've been trying to track it down online, but it's not been  particularly successful, boo! 
Body Shop have surprised me with their Super Volume Mascara, I didn't expect much but I'm sporting lovely full thick lashes today, thanks! 

I hope you are all having a lovely week.

Laura xx

6 comments:

  1. great favourites. i am currently obsessed with christmas cookie, smells soo yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really not a plan of the prestige lashes mascara - strange how they can be so variable on different people!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lit Yankee Candle just makes me feel cosy looking at it! Christmas Cookie is one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachel, I guess it works differently for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @World of Beauty, Christmas Cookie is a candle worthy of obsession!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...