Monday 26 December 2011

Quick Fire Review: MeMeMe Seventh Heaven.



So, What Is It?! 

Seventh Heaven bills itself as an 'Enriched Moisturising Facebase' - Decipher that one if you dare! I was unsure whether it was masquerading as a primer, moisturiser or just general glow giver. Apparently it's attempting to be all three... 

First Impressions?

It packs a  fresh, citrus punch that may leave those with more sensitive skins running for the hills, but in the name of beauty blogging it was slapped all over my face. 
It feels smooth, soft and definitely gives your skin the sort of glow that is very much appreciated during the depths of winter. It's not greasy, which is a major bonus for a product like this, and sunk in pretty quickly. 

How Did It Perform? 

It certainly gave me a glow, but did almost tip into oily by the end of the day. How it wears on your skin is a real case of what your pair it with. I wouldn't dream of trying this with a face & body foundation and I won't be pairing this with MUFE HD again anytime soon, but if your skin is feeling a little bit de-hydrated, this really is the ticket. 
I can't say I noticed a huge improvement to how my foundation applied, but It certainly didn't leave it streaky or clogged.

How Much? 

It costs £15.00 for 30ml, which I was quite surprised at. It isn't out of the ordinary when you take MeMeMe's usual pricing into consideration. But I just don't think I'd splash the cash. My Glossybox sample was more than generous and unless It manages to change my mind as I use it more, I don't think I'll put this on the must have list. It is however, a nice little product. 

Did you get this in your Glossybox, what did you think?? 

Laura xx

3 comments:

  1. I got this as well, but haven't tried it out yet. I was thinking it was probably one of those completely unnecessary products that Glossy Box send you... like anti-ageing hair caviar and hair primer! Will give it a go though before writing it off! Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this too and as I'm dry skinned I love it! I'm excited to see how it compares to the bobbi brown moisturising primer when I can afford that! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LauraSummer It would be a wonder for dry skin! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...