Friday 30 December 2011

Make Up Lesson.




Santa obviously knows me well, as he decided to treat me to this little box of tricks this Christmas. 
The little set contains: 
Zoom Lash 
Graphblack Technakohl
212 SE
275SE
Carbon Eyeshadow
Ambience Eyeshadow
Bisque Eyeshadow 
I haven't indulged in anything new from MAC in months, so it was a lovely treat to play with some bits and bobs. 


The brushes excited me most as I am a brush fiend. They'll be perfect for travelling and I don't own either of these or anything similar. 

As far as the eyeshadows go, they're all no-brainer shades. Not exactly pigmented, but decent matte shades that will definitely get used. As for Graphblack, you can't go wrong with black eyeliner!

























However, the winner in this box is Zoom Lash. 



I've never touched MAC mascara, as they never seem to get good press. But I'm actually really loving it. If you like the longer, separated lash look. Give this a go. It's becoming one of my new favourites. 

I'm going to attempt to give this little lesson a go in the next week on video...so watch out for that! 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...