Wednesday 25 April 2012

Going Up - Going Down.

I cannot remember the last time I just let loose and treated you all to a ramble, well it's your lucky day! 


Going Up


Zara: I have never been one for Zara (more specifically, the ludicrous sizing), but over the past few months, my wardrobe has slowly began to fill with a selection of the classic staples they have to offer. I am obsessed with the clean lines and fabric blocking that they have going on at the moment. It's all about keeping it sharp.

Bye Foundation: Since Origins VitaZing came crashing into my life, I can confirm that not a scrap of foundation has touched my skin, it's just me, VitaZing and a touch of concealer to correct anything that needs it.  The funny thing is, after switching to VitaZing in the day, I never thought I could rock in in the evening too, BUT , I was going out a couple of weeks ago and plumped for my usually trusty Illamasqua Skin Base. It lasted 5 minutes before I took it off, It felt heavy, too much coverage and I just couldn't see my skin through the base...what have I become!?

Shopping the Stash: I've talked about this in my previous post, but I really cannot get enough of exploring what I have lurking away in my drawers recently. I'm discovering old favourites and changing my opinions about others. The best thing is it's far more satisfying that dropping a load of dollar on new products!

Oils: Bare with me, whether it's oil for my hair, shaving with it or bathing in it. I'm all about oils at the moment. I'd previously avoiding them as I was certain i'd just be left looking greasy. Well what can I say. I'm a convert. Particular favourites are NARS Monoi Body Glow II, Paul Mitchel Awapuhi Wild Ginger Oil & Arbonne 5 in 1 Oil. Amazing.

Going Down




Rain, Rain, Go Away: I'm sure I'm not the only one to be thoroughly annoyed at the weather over the past few weeks. My main gripe lies with a pair of ludicrously bright salmon jeans I purchased in the midst of the taste of summer we had during March. In the sunshine they looks amazing paired with gladiator sandals and a loose white tee. In the drizzle, you just look a bit like a salmon jean wearing pillock. Don't even get my started on the state of my hair.

I can't believe it, that's the only going down I have.

How about a few miscellaneous likes?

My metal H&M Collar.
Spritzing Toners.
Topshop Leigh Jeans in Black.
Scones.
Instagram.
Body Pump...
Hazelnut Coffee.


Laura xxx


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha I feel the same about oils :D Ohhh and I love Zara...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you comment about the salmon jeans really made me laugh. x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...