Wednesday 4 April 2012

Summer Loving: Origins VitaZing.


Origins VitaZing is a prime example of WHY DIDN'T I TRY YOU EARLIER?! 

I've fallen out with nearly every foundation I've own/bought in the past few months because I've been craving the feeling of a weightless base that doesn't look like foundation. 
I thought i'd found an acceptable compromise in the form of Estee Lauder Doublewear Light diluted with a generous blob of Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturiser BUT I decided on a whim to pick up this little beauty after stumbling across an Origins counter. 


As you can hopefully see, as you rub the cream into your skin, it changes into a sheer base, with a hint of colour. It's enough to even out skin tone but still feel like you're not wearing anything. 
All I've needed is a little bit of concealer to combat my sleepy eyes and any blemishes and I'm set for the day. 

I'm more than happy to fork out the £26 for this if it means I can do my face in seconds.

The results really do speak for themselves.


WEARING: 

Origins VitaZing 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Under Eyes/Mouth)
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge
Elf Mineral Blush in Coral 
HD Brow Palette in Vamp
Clinique High Impact Mascara 
Bare Lips

Laura xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...