Thursday 19 April 2012

Shellac Glitter.




I had a glitter itch to scratch...

I went big. 

For the past two weeks I have been rocking the rather more safe 'Fedora' option. But, in the days running up to my Shellac appointment, I just couldn't get the idea of ten little sparkly gold nails staring back at me out of my head... 

You may recognise the same glitter from my original Shellac post here, gracing just the ring finger. It was slippery slope, and I'm more than happy to slide! 

Laura xx

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous nails and good pictures! I love glitter polishes but wish they weren't such a pain to remove. Maybe these are the answer? x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you don't need to think about it with Shellac, your nail technician will do it for you :)

      Delete
  2. me loves all that glitter! it looks beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love how this looks! Lovely colour gold too

    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really cool ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out nice. For myself, I'd do one or two nails on each hand instead of all 10.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...