Wednesday 18 April 2012

Quick Fire Review: Real Techniques Kabuki

Did I need it? No? Did I get it anyway...well, yes.






I own lots of brushes, but I've never got my hands on a Kabuki. Considering I'm currently locked in a pretty serious love affair with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, It only seemed logical to snap up RT's Kabuki offering.

The Lowdown.

As you'd expect, it's pretty dense, super soft and I could just sit and stroke it against my cheek all day. However, what makes this just a little bit special is the fact that it opens out into a larger, more narrow brush. What's not to like about a 2 in 1!? 

I have mainly been using this to sweep a bit of powder over my base (Origins VitaZing FYI) and I've even found if I'm after a very subtle contour, flip this baby out and you're away. 

Costing £11.99 it really can't do any wrong, although I will mention if you were after a more traditional super dense kabuki, you might want to consider a different option. 

Laura xx

3 comments:

  1. this is the only brush I don't own from RT now. (I know I am obsessed) I think it will be my next purchase. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many reviews of these brushes defiantly on my wish list.x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kabuki looks so soft, if it is as good as the core collection it's definitely worth getting it ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...