Sunday 29 April 2012

The Three Gold Bands.


Love her or loath her, you have to admit, Rosie Fortescue of Made in Chelsea fame has some serious style. 

Sometime during the last series of the MIC, I noticed that she was rocking a rather delicious set of gold bands. Simple, understated, I wanted in. 


Close up image courtesy of In Detail.

Like the dedicated fashion stalker I am, I noticed she had tweeted a link to the exact rings, my heart skipped a beat. It then promptly sank when I saw the price. 

Maison Martin Margiela were the cause of my ring envy, and I couldn't justify £305 for a pretty bit of finger bling.

I'd always kept the MMM dream tucked away in the back of my head, so imagine my delight when ASOS came to rescue with a quick fix for just under a tenner. It may not have the quality of the MMM and to be honest, they're essentially a few grades up from a copper pipe. But I love them. 

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. Just enough to add a bit of something special to an outfit without it being too much! Love them x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab, great job in spotting them :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I had my eye one Rosie's as well.
    Good ol' ASOS!

    Lauren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought these too - straight away as soon as I saw them on ASOS! Rosie isn't the loveliest of characters but she does have awesome style, you're right on that :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...