Wednesday 15 May 2013

Empties 04.



I have never, ever been happier to bin a bunch of empties than I have with this lot. Not because I didn't adore many of the products above, but because it was a long hard road to use them up. In the case of the Umberto Giannini & the Toni & Guy Shampoo, they didn't take much and I liked them both but as with many beauty bloggers you'll know there is always something more exciting around the corner. 
What really took time and commitment was the Vera Wang Rock Princess, believe it or not I actually included it in the last empties post believing it was done and dusted, but the little sucker carried on spritzing for at least a few more times. Tarrah Vera, it's been fun but it's time to go! 
The Sally Hansen nail polish remover isn't anything ground breaking, it's a complete staple of mine and I already have a new one in my drawer. 
My MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural took an age (I'm talking nearly 2 years...) to use up, and I can't believe I finally used it up. Can I actually call this an achievement?! 
Finally, I was sad to use the last scrapings of my Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm, especially as it's turned to gold dust online! I need it back in my life but refuse to pay P&P, I am the eternal delivery scrooge. 

So, to the bin!

xx

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely call it an achievement! I've been using soft & gentle everyday for 5 months and haven't even made a dent in it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...