Friday 10 May 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday: May Glossybox.


Happy Birthday Glossybox! 2 million boxes worldwide and 500,000 in the UK & Ireland alone, it's certainly advanced for it's age. 

So what birthday treats did Glossybox have to offer this month? 

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray (full size £18.95 for 125ml)
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner (full size £2.99 for 6ml)
Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (full size £15) 
Headline Colors Poolside Party Nail Polish (full size £9 for 10ml) 
Beatiful Moments Prime & Create Mixing Medium (full size £20 for 20ml) 

First Impressions?

I was ecstatic to find another Paul Mitchell Awapuhi product in my box, as his previous offering of the Ginger Oil is one of my favourite hair products. It's a light finishing spray that smells divine. I'm hooked.
Another product that floats my boat is the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara. I'm all about trying new things for my lashes at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to giving this a whirl. 
Headline Colors Poolside Party is the perfect tropical hue. It's a vibrant turquoise that screams hot summer. 
The two products I'm not so excited by are the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. I just don't wear eyeliner enough to be that excited by it. 
The Beautiful Movements Mixing Medium isn't something I'll use. I've given it a quite whirl with a few pigments and it doesn't seem to do anything. It's just blends into nothing. A nice idea but a bit of a dead loss. 

The bonus of travel nail files will always come in handy too, a great gift bag extra! 

What did you get in your box this month? 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...