Wednesday 22 May 2013

Taking On a Classic. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream.


For my birthday, I was utterly spoilt with lots of lovely bits and these little gems from Elizabeth Arden came courtesy of my lovely best friend, Katherine. As a seasoned beauty blogger I am ashamed to admit that I had never actually tried the Elizabeth Arden staple, 8 Hour Cream. Since it's emergence as a beauty must have, it's expanded to an entire range. I've been giving the Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Face, Intensive Moisturising Hand Cream & Lip Protectant Stick

I also had an adorable mini sample of the 8 hour cream in it's purest form, but it's already been squirreled away into my handbag, it's that good! 

Whilst the strong herbal scent can be a love/hate thing for many beauty lovers, I love it. It's a topical scent that I really like. After giving them all a whirl, I can see why the 8 hour range is such a cult product. 

The Lip Protectant Stick is by far my pick of the bunch. It's great for on the go, moisturises like nothing else and is ever so chic. It's a winner. A classic for a reason! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never managed to get round to giving it a go! I had a friend who used to work for Elizabeth Arden & I did hear really good things about it though so maybe I need to add it to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...