Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pomegranate Noir.

I've been flirting with the idea of Jo Malone for a while. Unsatisfied with the obvious choices in the perfume department I needed something to feed my addiction to slightly peppery, unusual scents. 

As a long time devotee to Tom Ford Black Orchid I wanted an alternative before I ran my signature scent into the ground. Along came Pomegranate Noir. 

Alongside my maiden voyage into the Malone scent wardrobe, I went off the grid. I selected it blind. No sample, not even a sniff. Something just told me I'd love this scent. My instincts were correct. 

When first sprayed, the pink pepper punches straight through. It soon settles to a deep and fruity but woody fragrance. It's a bold but distinctive smell.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...