Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hello Dolly. Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara.


I'd like to thank my 'extreme couponing' session in Boots for my recent discovery of the best high street mascara I've tried in a long time. Thank you advantage card vouchers! 


 It didn't look particularly stunning on the shelf, but on offer for £2 was just too good to resist. 

So, what does it promise? "Up to 24hr curl & wide-eyed volume for doll like lashes". Does it deliver? Yup. 

Before.


After. 


It delivers on all levels. With just one coat it creates long fluttery lashes that would sit pretty on even the most porcelain of dolls. 

I wish I could attribute all of the length just to the mascara alone but I've been using a lash serum for a couple of weeks which I'm convinced is contributing to the flutter factor. 

Even at it's full price £6.29, I'd pay it happily. 

It might even produce better lashes than 'They're Real'. Now that's an accolade. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. When I bought this mascara, I absolutely adored it. It even made it into one of my Monthly Favourites. And then, I swear to you, barely days after I blogged about it, it turned into a nasty clumpy mess. I think I jinxed myself :/ Lovely review though, you have gorgeous eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...