Tuesday 12 April 2011

Little Gems: Accessorize Nail Polish


I was cruising down the ailse of my local Superdrug I stumbled across the Accessorize Make Up stand, I realise i'm not up to the minute on the launch date but I fell in love with a couple of the colours...



51 Apricot Crush is a perfect summer peach and is ridiculously opaque, if your a fan of bright creams, this could be for you. It also reminded me of Illamasqua Purity, so if you're looking for a cheap dupe, check this out.

This only thing I will say is the constitency is a little tricky, and you need to work fast, it does dry quickly though so you don't need to worry about sticky nails!

For a purse friendly price of £4.00 you can't go wrong.

The other colour I picked up was in the sale so I paid £2.00 for a lovely baby eggshell, I haven't worn this yet but will let you know how it fairs!

It's called 23 Baby Blue if you're interested!!

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are sooo pretty, I am well jealous cos I can't get Accessorize goodies where I live but have had a shadow sent to me and it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this nail polish yesterday! I loveee it for summer and I agree with how creamy and opaque it is! I was so tempted to buy the blue too but I'll definitely be buying it next time I'm shopping :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...