Saturday 2 April 2011

Day Of The Dead...

Today's Outfit:


Boots: Topshop
Leggings: H&M
Printed Vest: Topshop
Cardigan: Topshop
Scarf: Tie Rack

I found this Day of Dead skull print vest in the back of a drawer this morning and decided to throw it on, it's not my usual style but I quite liked the change!

Today's Face: 


Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream
Bourjois Bio Detox Concealer
ELF Mineral Blush in Coral
MUFE Smoky Lash & Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
MAC Espresso e/s through brows.
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Calm Mode

Who can be bothered with complicated make up during the day at the weekend? Not Me!

Today's Obsession:


I dug these shoes out from my wardrobe and instantly fell back in love with them, I've had them for years now but they just don't seem to get worn.
They're coming out with me tonight though!!

Laura xxx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...