Wednesday 30 March 2011

March Must Haves...

Just a few products that I've really being enjoying this month...


1.Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream
I realise that every man and his beauty obsessed dog have been waxing lyrical about this face cream but trust me girls it really does live up to the hype. It leaves your skin glowing without looking greasy and I regularly only wear this and a bit of concealer in the day now. I would steer clear of this if you have oily skin but if you want to really moisturise I'd recommend this! RRP. £7.45
2.Michael Kors Very Hollywood
This was given to me as a gift on my birthday last year and got neglected through the winter months as it's a definate summer scent for me. Now mr sunshine has decided to peek through (finally!) It's right back at the top of my list! RRP.£35.00-70.00
3.Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge
An absolute must for those who adore a bit of peach in the spring/summer or for those who don't feel pink compliments their skin tone. I've been wearing this on my cheeks almost everyday this month. I love the fact it's a matte product but doesn't look drying on your skin. If you just can't go without some shimmer just pop your highlighter of choice over the top and your away. RRP.£17.00
4.MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
I've been a fan of this little make up forever mascara for years and I've really been relying on it this month to give me full dramatic lashes. Cult Status. £17.50 from guru make up emporium.
5.Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I will admit that until I bought the naked palette earlier this year, i'd never owned this product. I think I may have had a tiny sample in another palette but I don't remember it making any sort of impression on me. I've always been an avid paint pot fan but I've been favouring this a lot recently as it doesn't alter the shade of your eyeshadow at all, all of the paint pots I own have some sort of colour or shimmer to them so when I wear them until matte shadows it just defeats the point. The staying power of the product is wonderful too! RRP.£12.00


Laura xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...