Thursday 10 March 2011

A Trip Away...

Forgive the alarmingly dull outfit, I was off on a day of work related fun!


JUMPER: PRIMARK
TOPS: H&M
LEGGINGS: H&M
BOOTS: TOPSHOP

If you haven't already guessed, H&M is my shop of choice at the moment!


I'm especially in love with these leggings, I bought them a while ago but couldn't get them to photograph but the light in my hotel room was brilliant!
The suede panals are the best.

One of the site visits was to Stonehenge...


It was RIDICULOUSLY windy!

This does show my lovely Topshop scarf that I bought at the weekend though, so snuggly! I wore my camal coat over the top to keep warm as it was chilly.

Laura xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love your jumper and stripy top - H&M is my fave shop at the minute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...