Friday 11 March 2011

Friday Round Up

After a hectic week I'm so glad it's the weekend.

Product of the Week

It's a tie between Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge & MAC Calm Mode Tinted Lip Conditioner

I cannot get enough of either of these products...


Something New

After hearing rave reviews left, right and centre about this cream, I picked some up in my local boots and so far so good. I'll keep you posted!


Favourite Song

I've been listening to a massive mix of music as i've been doing a bit of travelling but I've re-ignited my love of the cribs, they remind me of lovely times!


Currently Craving

Hair like Lily Aldrige


Also Loving...

Beetroot
Green Tea
MAC Orb Eyeshadow
Ballerina Buns

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. she is so gorgeous! and i've seen the pigment in two blog posts now, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...