Saturday 5 March 2011

Product of the Day: MAC Calm Mode Tinted Lip Conditioner

I'd given up all hope of ever having this beauty when MAC (stupidly/bizarrely/inexplicably) decided not to include this in the European release of Cham-Pale...

BUT


Seanna was an absolute STAR and picked me one up from Duty Free!



It's a delicious pinkish nude infused with lavender = AMAZING!



I haven't used anything else on my lips since my parcel arrived.

This might actually be one to back up at all costs...

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. i saw a post that said these should be in most ccos now

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats lovely i saw a post too on Holly/Yummy mummys beauty blog yesterday about it been at most CCOs now like the above comment says cos i thought ooh that sounds great and then saw your post that other post was this http://www.ymbeautyblog.com/2011/03/bit-of-designer-diva.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I love the tinted lip conditioners but the colour of calm mode is so gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...