Thursday 3 March 2011

A Few Favourites...

I've really got out of the habit of doing monthly favourites, but as I adore reading what you're all loving as well I thought I'd share, even if we are into March already!


NARS Penny Lane Cream Blush

I think I've put this on my cheeks almost everyday, it's the perfect pink to bring a bit of life to my pale Pauline complexion!

Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush

If you haven't already guessed the theme I've been in love with cream blush this month, it's foolproof, quick and leaves a gorgeous healthy finish. Rude is a lovely coral peach and is fiercely pigmented, what more could you want!

Revlon Colorstay

I'm currently going through a Colorstay phase, I've been running low on my usual F&B foundation and although this is the other end of the spectrum it really does last all day, I put this on at 7:30am and it lasted all the way until I took it off, and I even went to the gym imbetween...ridiculous coverage! (p.s I don't advise sweating it out in Colorstay though!)

Umberto Giannini Hold Me Curl Hairspray

I mentioned this recently so won't go into detail but it really is a lovely hairspray, I find it keeps any frizz at bay and really works for my hair type even if I've blowdried it straight.

OTHER FAVOURITE THINGS:
  • Tuna - I think i'm getting a bit obsessed.
  • Jimmy Choo Perfume
  • InStyle Beauty Guide 2011
What are your top picks??

Laura xx

3 comments:

  1. oooh both the blushers look gorgeous!
    yay for tuna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favs! The cream blushers looks amazing, which is your fav?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Imogen, I can't decided! Penny Lane is great if you want a more natural cheek if you've got a more dramatic eye or lip but Rude is just gorgeous as it's so pigmented and looks amazing over a tan! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...