Sunday 27 March 2011

Most Frequently Used Products...


Despite the great raft of make up I've appeared to accumulate over the past few years, I have certain products that get used to death...

After seeing Gemma do the "11 Most Reached For Products Tag" I decided to do my own version!
1.Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation: I use this EVERYDAY to conceal any redness and under my eyes, I won't bang on about it too much as It gets enough hype from me anyway!

2.MAC Style Blush: If I'm not sure what to wear, I always go for Style. It's an easy peach/coral shade with the perfect amount of sheen.

3.MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow: Again, if i'm in a rush or just can't be bothered to do something complicated, Phloof! always comes out on top. It brightens tired eyes and can make you look polished in 10 seconds flat when applied with a fluffy blending brush.

4.Vera Wang Rock Princess: I find this to be quite an unusual scent and wasn't sure about it for a while, even though I picked this out myself! Now I really do love it and use it most days as it's usually the first one I reach for.

5.Burts Bees Lip Balm: No explanation needed, the BEST lipbalm you'll ever have. I think I have a tube in every one of my handbags!

6.MAC Espresso Eyeshadow: This is my staple brow product, I apply it with an angled eyeshadow brush and i'm away.

7.Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers: If you want good eyelashes, get some Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers...They know good eyelashes.

8.ELF Warm Bronze: It's super cheap and a lovely bronzer for those of us who are slightly lighter skinned when applied with a light hand, as you can see I've hit pan, so it must be a favourite!

9.MAC Blacktrack Fluidline: I got out of the habit with eyeliner but I've rediscovered this gel eyeliner and i'm officially hooked again, it's getting some serious use!

10.Barry M Lipgloss No11 (Pineapple): I can honestly say these are the best lipglosses I've ever tried. Cheap, None Sticky and they smell AMAZING.

11.Barry M Lip Pencil/ MAC Lady Danger: I've cheated on this last one as I wouldn't wear one without the other but If I don't know what to do for a night out I'll pop this amazing red lip combo on. It's a must!

Have a lovely Sunday and let me know what your most used products are below!!

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing your faves! i hope Vichy will start selling that foundation here :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...