Tuesday 22 March 2011

Summer Must Have: Origins Incredible Spreadable Scrub


I dug this out of my drawers last week when I decided to re-embark on the summer tanning regime and I forgot just how lovely it is.


The scrub is bursting with Ginger, a smell I literally could never get tired of. It has real chunks of Dead Sea Salt, Brown and White Sugar in the scrub too which really make it feel like it's working. The scrub is finished off with Olive Oil which leaves your skin feeling heavenly.


This has definitely taken its place in my summer skin routine again, what more could a girl ask for?!

RRP £21 for 250ml

It's available here but appears to have been repackaged.

xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Every girl should own a sugarscrub no matter what brand. They are amazing!!

    Leanne
    leannemariea.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this sounds so nice! I love the smell of ginger too! May check this out when i've finished my other products! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...