Monday 21 March 2011

Let The Sunshine In...

The weather here has been lovely today so I decided to give my hair the day off from heat and let it dry naturally in the sunshine!


I simply sprayed some Schwarzkopf Guardian Angel through my hair when it was wet then as it dried I smoothed some Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Silky Curls Smoothing Balm through it to define curls and prevent any major frizz...



I ended up taking a few grips and pinning back the front section for an easy going summery look!

To expand on theme of keeping things natural today I simply applied some Oilatum and concealed under my eyes and around my nose with Bourjois Bio Detox Concealer then added some Stereo Rose MSF to my cheek bones. Eyes were very simple: Rubenesque PP and some MUFE Smoky Lash. Lips: Burts Bees!

What do you think about going natural, are you for it or are you too attached to your straighteners?? xx

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks amazing with no foundation, super jealous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely! I look like a giant frizzy triangle head without my straighteners! :/ But the smoothing balm does help restrain mine a little, not enough to leave the house like it though :P x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...