Saturday 23 April 2011

Overnight Essentials


I'm currently sitting in the guest bedroom of my lovely friends house and waiting for her to surface and it got me thinking about my essential products for an overnight stay. If I were a simpler creature the answer may be a clean pair of knickers and a toothbrush, but alas that's not exactly my style.

Simple Face Wipes

I've been a long time fan of these face wipes as they dont irritate my skin and are the perfect lazy way to remove make up without having to cart potentially hazardous oily make up removers around with you.

MAC Palette

I've had brief flings with other eyeshadows but I cannot beat my trusty MAC palette. It's filled with my favourite shades and can conjure up a whole host of looks, it also holds my brow colours too that are an absolute must for me!

Light Foundation

When your staying at a friends, you don't want to spend ages slapping on foundation, I tend to just apply a bit of face and body foundation with my fingers and touch up with concealer, sorted!

Mascara/Eyelash Curlers

My definate desert island products, I happily just wear moisturiser and mascara if I'm popping to a friends, it makes my eyes look bigger and gives me a boost! MUFE Smoky Lash is a must but try Maybelline Lash Stiletto if you're looking for a purse friendly alternative!

Right, I think I hear some signs of life, have a great Easter weekend!

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I usually don't pack light. I've just got back from staying at my friends house and managed to only take concealer and foundation with me - a bit of a first. I did take lots of face creams/washes/scrubs etc - I don't seem to be able to cut down on the toilettries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenny It gives you slightly less volume but it's a winner if you like length and curl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUFE Smoky Lash is the holy grail of mascara, good choice! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...