Sunday 17 April 2011

Summer Holiday Treats...


I'm not sure what it is about miniatures but they always put a smile on my face!

These are just a few of the products I'll be putting in my weekend bag...


Umberto Giannini Dazzline Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

This little duo smell EXACTLY like holidays to me...don't ask me why but it's divine...unlike other travel sized hair products these have enough product in them to easily last me a few days, even with my long thick barnet!


The Sanctuary Body Butter

I got a couple of free mini sanctuary products in a recent Boots promotion and they are the cutest things!
I always have to have a good moisturiser of body butter with me when I'm away. This would easily last me a week away as a little goes a long way, big thumbs up!



The Sanctuary Body Scrub

Even though I'm still in love with the Origins Incredible Spreadable Scrub this is the perfect size for travelling and a pretty good dupe! It smells divine and really does a good job of keeping my skin smooth and flake free!



Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover

You'll probably recognise this mini sample from the recent Glamour promotion and I have to say it's brilliant! I've been using it to remove my eye make up that just seems to melt off with this product, I'm certainly considering purchasing the full size product but I'm going to keep this little bottle and refill it for when I go away!

Do you like mini products when you go away or do you find they just don't cut it?

Laura xxx


5 comments:

  1. Sometimes if I'm looking for a new product I look to see if they have mini's first so I can test it. I've recently done this with Tresemme Heat Protection Spray.

    I always buy Mark Hill Holiday Hair mini's they remind me of being abroad. <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura Jaye ahh I used to love the mark hill minitures! I used to buy the mini serum capsules :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minatures as well, and save them up for my hols! My favourite is the Batiste Tropical dry shampoo mini - smells just like Pina Colada - you can't get much more holiday! I also agree that that Clinique makeup remover is brill - it lasted me through 2 weeks abroad, and I'm still using it when I wear heavy makeup. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to use those Umberto Giannini products all the time and I have no idea why I stopped, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...