Tuesday 7 June 2011

Blogs of the Month...

I've been really enjoying the following ladies this month and I'm all about sharing the love!

The Long Time Favourite:



I've been a fan of this wonderful blog for a long time, if honest product reviews and impeccable skin are your bag, you'll love this one!

Twitter: @thebeautybite

On The Radar:



A recent discovery but a new favourite, meg brings a brilliant mix of fashion & beauty to the blogging table, one to watch!

Twitter: @madeinacup

YouTube Favourite:



I only discovered Barbara's videos this week but I've been hooked! Hands down my recommendation for this month!


Who have you been loving this month?

Laura xx

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree on "Thepersianbabe" that girl is so refreshing to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yepp 'thepersianbabe' is amazingg! Great post xxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Laura, I loved all of these and followed/subscribed. I don't often come across blogs I absolutely love but these are great! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...