Tuesday 28 June 2011

Old Faithful

If the weather has been anything like it has near me today you know it's been a bit bonkers. I refuse to completely return to my winter wardrobe and give the weather the satisfaction, so instead I've whipped out the old faithful chinos.


The chinos in question are from H&M and are a brilliant basic item to have in your wardrobe, I love them so much I snapped them up in Navy too.



Obviously i'm treating you to my wonderful self timing skills here: grumpy face!
Cardi: Topshop
Grey Vest: H&M

Minimal Accesories as Usual:

Bag: Ebay
Shoes: Topshop

I followed the minimal theme with the slap today too, although the flash from the camera makes me look positively aneamic.

Do you have an old faithful that you can rely on?

Laura xxx





3 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! i'm in desperate need of a pair of basic tan colored chinos! hm, i'm sure that I have tons of old faithfuls,but I can't seem to think of just one at the moment haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit :) I really need to get my self some chinos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're the best all around trouser for this weather! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...