Wednesday 29 June 2011

Keeping Currant...

When it's gets to summer, dark lip colours are really not on the menu for me. But, as I sat at my dressing table this morning, I had a craving for a deep wine colour lip...so behold.

USED: MAC Current Lip Pencil & Barry M Lipstick in 145.



Current lip pencil alone is scarily dark, it's a true deep burgundy and is a must have for those who aren't scared to indulge in a little bit of colour. If you don't want to go the whole nine yards but still want a bit of drama, a punchy pink lipstick like Barry M 145 lifts the colour and adds a bit of life into Gothic lips, it brings it to just the right side of rebellious for me! I just apply the lip pencil then add the lipstick straigtht from the bullet, but clean up afterwards with a clean lip brush, and touch up around my lips with a MAC 130 brush with a tiny bit of foundation on it.



What are you favourite bright lipstick combinations??

Laura xxx






2 comments:

  1. This looks fab on you, I'm not daring enough to wear statement lips! I might give it a go now :}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlotte You should, I'm sure you could pull it off! L x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...