Wednesday 1 June 2011

May Favourites...

I've sacked off the gym because my legs are killing me in favour of having some quality blog time...

I have very limited favourites this month simply because I've been living out of one TINY make up bag...I know, I've become a master at travelling light!



1.Nails Inc Polish In Electric Teal: It's so out of my usual shade of nail polish but it's amazing on your toes for a bit of a change! If you want to see it on click HERE...and see if you can snap it up in InStyle as it might still be available!

2.Dior Vernis in Gold Nugget: I've had this polish for ages but it's one of my all time favourites for summer/christmas time (polar opposites I realise...) take a closer look HERE. The magic with this polish is that it's a dream to apply, just one coat and I can be out of the door, Je l'aime!

3.MAC Style Blush...It's my favourite, you all know it's my favourite...I won't say anymore! Ok I will, If you're not aware of my ridiculous obsession with this cheek product it's the perfect peach/gold blush that is my skins best friend!

4.Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers: I've been so tired in the morning recently and these really are the perfect antidote to tired eyes, It gives my lashes that extra boost and makes my mascara work that little bit harder.

What are you favourites this month?

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! my favorites are mac studio finish in NC30, Physicians formula powder with SPF 50 in Natural beige(?), and Ulta lipstick in romantic red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks gorgeous especially style, i think i need it in my life :P

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...