Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Lipstick Project: MAC Creme Cup.






To continue on with the project, I've rediscovered a past staple of mine and an absolute staple. 

Creme Cup is probably my all time favourite nude shade. I've come to realise that super peachy nudes just don't do it for me, and I'm far better suited to pink/neutral based lip product. The lipstick itself is a smooth, soft formula that simply glides on, beware though, as they melt like a bitch. My Creme Cup had a brief encounter with a laptop fan and has been maimed ever since. 

I've been alternating between this and Hue over the past week, expect to see Hue very soon! 

Laura xx



12 comments:

  1. My favourite MAC lipstick is Angel but I have always wanted to try Creme Cup, it looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Creme Cup is definitely Angel's wearable sister!

      Delete
  2. Love it.....and I want it. Looks lush on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer bright lipsticks, but I can recognise a beautiful nude shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite lipsticks. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous on you :) I've been putting off buying Creme Cup for ages but I'm not sure I can resist any longer, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another shade to add onto my endless mac wish list!

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to get my hands on Creme Cup for ages, it looks so pretty! Ah one day.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same lipstick but it looks much better on your lips than on mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still can't pick a favorite between Creme Cup and Angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough choice! I think I'm leaning towards Creme Cup though x

      Delete
  10. It looks really nice on the lips ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...