Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Lipstick Project: MAC Rebel.








Top-Bottom
Applied with Lip Brush - Lightly Stained - Heavily Applied - Swatch with Flash - Swatch without Flash - Rebel - In The Bullet.

I have never had such a game trying to get accurate colouring as I have with Rebel. It's one of those scary in the bullet but amazing on the lips colours that I adore if I'm feeling braver than usual. 
The best way to describe Rebel is a raspberry lipstick with cool purple undertones. 
It's a highly pigmented shade that works well with my pale skin but would look equally stunning on darker skintones. I adore Satin finish lipsticks and this is no exception. My one gripe is that it tends to show up even the slightest bit of dryness when photographed, so a good prep is required.

If I'm going all out I'll pair this with MAC Currant lipliner, it's a dangerously vampish combo that never fails to impress me. See here for a sneak peak. 

Laura x



4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this before, it's really pretty :) x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour :) And I like that you did swatches in different ways - looks like a very versatile lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, It's surprising how many different ways it can look, glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...