Thursday 1 March 2012

The Perfect Combination.







Another lip post!? 

Now, when I first purchased Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Powder Puff I wrote it off as a chalky, corpse tone disaster. Throw Du Wop Venom Gloss in Buttercup* into the mix and I'm in love. The two products match almost entirely in tone and Buttercup eradicates any unsightly dryness that Powder Puff can leave. 
I'm rather enjoying the tingly bonus that Buttercup provides...if it's actually plumping my lips is another story. 

What's your favourite combination at the moment? 

Laura xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour, really suits you Miss Cheekbones! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collection 2000 cream puffs! My favourite lip combination is sephora mr lover & vaseline rosy lips :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't dragged my rosy lips for ages, I might have to look for it now :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous :) I have the pink colour of Cream Puff lip cream... I love how matt they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour and combination :) I have the pink colour of the cream puff :) I love how matt they are :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...