Friday 23 March 2012

Product Rave: Blink + Go Long Lasting Mascara





As a bona fide mascara junkie, when this popped up in a Glossybox a couple of months ago I was so excited to try it. 

I've been meaning to rave about this particular mascara for ages, but for some reason kept putting it off. But here we are, and it's still a raver! 

The wand is a slightly tapered bristle brush which I prefer and does a good job of coating the lashes. The overall finish of the mascara is long, separated lashes that are perfect for everyday wear, you won't get masses of volumes or drama but if I'm going "natural" this is the perfect compromise. 

So, what makes this product a rave?

This has been my gym saviour. I'm not the sort of girl to go completely bare faced to the gym. I don't go with a face full of slap, but brows and lashes are a must. I usually hit the pool/sauna/jacuzzi after a workout and the thought of panda eyes isn't welcome. 

The beauty of this particular mascara is it is long. lasting. It certainly delivers on it's promise and when it comes to removing it, it comes off almost in tubes. I haven't channelled Alice Cooper once when I've worn this, so in my book, rave away! 

RRP £12.95 

I am more than willing to pay a little more for my mascara that delivers this much. 

What is your favourite mascara? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...