Tuesday 6 March 2012

101 Dalmatians.





It is never a good idea to attempt any sort of nail art when you are suffering from the worlds worst coffee shakes...however, I'm not too unimpressed by the results. 
It kinda reminds me of Dalmatians and Mini Eggs... 

What I Used... 

Barry M Nail Paint 66 White
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss (Literally any black liquid liner will do)
Seche Vite. 

Slap on the White, Paint the Dots, Seal with Seche Vite. 

Easy.


In other news, I attempted some outfit photos today and they were just too poor to post, but the main jist was to profess my love for this peach shirt. I first spotted this combo on Lily's blog and decided to hunt a similar version down, It's a shameless rip off of Lily's excellent style, but I love it and her equally! It's fast becoming my new favourite thing. I paired it with this H&M Jumper & Black Leigh Jeans on the bottom. 

What are your current nail/outfit obsessions. 

Laura xx

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...