Tuesday 13 March 2012

Graduated Glitter Tips.




I must have pinned about a million glittery tipped photos to my pinterest, but it was the lovely Fi who pushed me to try the 'graduated glitter tip'. I adore her bronze and nude combination, and she has done a far better job than my rushed attempt. 

But, for ten minutes work, I'm quite pleased. Just paint a couple of coats of the base colour, then slap some glitter on the ends of your nail, building up a more opaque coat on the tip. 

I used MeMeMe 84 Delicate Polish and I just couldn't tear myself away from using Models Own Pink Fizz again. Oh well, c'est la vie! 

Laura xx

4 comments:

  1. loveeee glitters but always quite hard to remove them >.<

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if you wrap your nails in acetone soaked cotton pads then cover in foil it usually eases it off quite well though :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...