Sunday 5 February 2012

Murky, Muddy Fingernails.



It's official, It's gone beyond a brief affair and has turned into a full blown union. 

Some may say it's past its sell by date, but you really can't go wrong with a pretty hue of purple/grey/brown. 

My favourites are: 


If you're looking for a bargain, MUA Shade 21 is an absolute winner, it's opaque in 2 coats and looks far more chic than it's £1 price tag. 
I'm still loving the Elle Mavala Polish, it's my new obsession. 
Barry M Dusky Mauve also ticks all the boxes, a dead match for Chanel Paradoxal. 

Are you a fan of the murky nail? 

Laura xx



5 comments:

  1. Dusky Mauve is such a gorgeous colour, definately one of my favs! Jermyn street looks lovely too :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M Dusky Mauve :) Purpley-browny polishes are very underrated! I really like Nails Inc Belgravia too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shades ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colours, I have a slighly darker shade from No7 called Beanie. I tend to put a black crackle on top when it starts to chip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...