Friday 18 January 2013

Friday Favourite.

I was originally going to name this Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday. But I resisted. As a) I would never get Miss Black out of my head and b) I'm actually writing this on a Thursday, wild! 

This weeks quick Friday Favourite is this snazzy Toppers bag that I've been toting around for the past few weeks. 



Either my mother is secretly a massive blogger follower or has incredible taste, but when I unwrapped this on Christmas Day I immidiately recognised it as a bag Zoe showed previously in a what's in my bag, unitentional blogger lemming has to be my favourite!

All that aside, It really is a lovely bag. Enough room to stash your 'essentials' (receipts, receipts, more receipts?) but the over the shoulder strap makes it easier to sling on if you want to go hands free. We all love a bit of studding, and this bag fits the bill. 

I wish I could put a juicy link here, but I'm afraid I couldn't find it! 

What's your Friday Favourite? 

3 comments:

  1. I love gold hardware on bags so this is perfect! Haha, your mum obviously has good taste :)

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for it too, I'll give it to her this time haha x

      Delete
  2. I love this bag. It's the perfect size, has the slouchyness I love and gold hardware. What's not to love?!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...