Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Day Survival.

Have you heard it's snowing? News to me too...! 

Day 4 in Big Freeze Britain yadadada. On the plus side, It does mean you can fully embrace the urge to stay wrapped up indoors and relax. 


These are just a few things that have made snow induced isolation just that little bit more bearable. 

Cookbooks & Movies. 


I'm not baking but I am drooling over the Great British Bake Off cookbook. So many lovely things! Movies are a must during a snow day, and I do love a bit of Amelie. Mean Girls is the perfect snow day film, it requires zero concentration! 

Candles. 


I won't bang on about candles too much. You get the jist. This Peppermint & Green Tea number has made my whole bedroom smell like an After Eight. I can't wish for anything more. 

Tea. 


Obvious, but a definite must. 

Other advisable added extras. 

Cosy Slippers.
Snacks.
Blankets. 
Kitty Cats.
More Snacks. 

Happy Snow Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...