Sunday 11 October 2009

Hallelujah! Nars Sheer Glow

I went to the Nars counter in Selfridges on Thursday and I had the most wonderful experience. I was going to tack this on the end of my previous post but I want to give it it's own space!


I've been interested in the Sheer Glow Foundation for a while now, as I've been searching for a light, dewy foundation. I'm growing sick of MAC Studio Sculpt, it feels too heavy for my skin as I simply don't need that much coverage, my skin needs to breath!

The beauty consultant couldn't have been nicer when I visited the counter - yes I know it's there job, but she was really helpful and pleasant.

I've never used a Nars foundation before so I asked to be colour matched. She matched it EXACTLY to my skin, It's perfect! My shade is Mont Blanc (winter pale!).

Yes I've read the hype on this and I will admit thats what caught my attention in the first place but I wasn't prepared to comment on it before i'd properly tested it.

I have to add one negative to this post though! When I actually went to purchase it the consultant searched high and low but couldn't see any left! But she was more than helpful writing me all of my information and giving me her name and the number of the counter if I wanted to ring up and reserve one.

I did think about purchasing this off the Nars website, but with the delivery cost I'd rather go and pick it up myself.

I'm going to run in if I get a chance tomorrow and pick it up as I can't wait to start using it :).

AND FINALLY

I'm thinking of doing a feedback blog next so I can see what everybody thinks of my efforts so far and what you'd like to see etc. Would that be ok??

Lots of Love,

Laura xxx

p.s 32 followers, yaaay! Thank you everybody :) My next goal is 50, spread the word, love you all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...