Wednesday 21 October 2009

You Make Me Blush...

I put this product as one of my most definate IN things on Sunday and I just wanted to give it a post all of its own.

E.L.F Mineral Blush in Coral




Winter is upon us and I've become bored of my usual pink blushers. I wanted something that would be a bit more subtle but still give me a healthy glow.

I took a bit of a punt of this blusher and bought it on a whim, but I have worn it everyday since! It's natural, light and is a lovely hue of peachy coral. My perfect autumn blusher, and at £3.50 who can argue!

I couldn't get any pictures up of me wearing it as my camera has no battery, its late at night and I need my sleep :)


xxxx

p.s I LOVE my new pink owl background, could you get more perfect than that?!

1 comment:

  1. aww the backgrounds really cute!
    I love this blush too, I've found its an almost perfect match to my Bare escentuals sorbet blush, getting a much cheaper blush that works just as well = perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...