Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday In & Out

I have been rediculously busy this week, work has kept me busy and I had a few interesting things go on that I'll keep you updated on if it goes well!

Basically I'm pushed for blog time in the next weeks, but I'll do my best to keep everything ticking over!

IN

- Green Tea.
I feel so much better swapping my usual Diet Coke for this, I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more radiant, thumbs up all around!
- X Factor .
It's official, I'm hooked. It's television crack.
- Benefit Her Glossiness in Didn't Hear It From Me
I've had this for ages but I've started to use this more and more, it's the right amount of pale for me and it smells like sweeties, bliss.
- ELF Mineral Blush in Coral.
I only got this in the post on Thursday but I've worn it everyday since, It's lovely. I also love the super quick shipping by ELF, I've never waited more than a day for my parcel.
- Twitter
I'm becoming a bit addicted! Follow me haha!! www.twitter.com/thebeautyspark
OUT

- Spillages.
Bare with me on this one! My antibacterial hand gel leaked in my beautiful Guess Handbag, so sad. The Silk is all stained now.
- Sore Feet.
I've been on my feet all week and i'm constanly running around at work, so my feet have been taking a beating. I need a pedicure and a foot spa, stat!
- Diet Coke
I think my Diet Coke consumption was more out of habit rather than need. Now that i'm making a conscious effort to swap to a better alternative I don't really want it anymore.
- Beautiful Coloured Eyeshadows = I will NEVER wear them.
I have an array of bright and beautiful eyeshadows that sit redundant in my drawers. I always reach for the Bronze and the Shroom of the eyeshadow world. I need somewhere to wear them!! 


IDEAS PLEASE!

I want to do a requested post for my next post, so tell me what you want to see below, if it's a Tutorial/FOTD/Review etc. tell me! I'd love to hear from you!

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Laura xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I'm new to ur blog (and new to blogging in general too!) but I'd love to read a review on ur MAC Bare Study Paint Pot :-)

    TC!

    http://skinnylatte98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @skinnylatte98 - I'm in LOVE with bare study paint pot so of course I'll do a review! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...