Thursday 5 November 2009

Blog Award



The "One Lovely Blog Award" is doing the rounds at the moment, and the wonderful Caz nominated me for it :), thank you!

The Rules:


1. Add the logo to your blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received this award

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs

4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

I know this says I have to nominate 7 or more people but I know so many people have had this already so I just picked three, I hope that's not cheating!!

I've nominated -

Bits of Fluff - She's only got a few followers and she's lovely.

Rosie - I love her blog

Kate - I really enjoy this blog!

I'll be back soon with a proper post, (favourites perhaps?) but I'm minus a laptop charger so without photos.

Love,

Laura xxx



2 comments:

  1. I've actually also nominated You for some time ago. http://friskybeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-award-from-angie.html ;) Unfortunately I forgot to let You now properly. My bad.Sorry!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...